Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Back! Let's Talk Italy

To all of my (four!) readers out there, I must profusely apologize for neglecting my blogging responsibilities. Most deplorable is my failure to blog about my three-week jaunt in Italy last summer, two weeks of which were spent in the Ligurian countryside engaging in all sorts of activities that would make anyone jealous. Anyway, I'm back now, and I promise to be a more consistent blogger from now on. In fact, I've started a second blog entitled "Diary of a (Recovering) Protestor," which steals a peak at my life as a nomadic protestor around the turn of the century. There will be plenty of self-humiliation of my exploits, so if you are at all humored about what makes a stinky, hippie activist tick, or you're just curious about what it's like to hop trains with a dog or to crash a Presidential candidate's victory party, then tune in...

But back to my true love, which is food.

No comments:

Post a Comment